Cheap flights Denpasar Bali (DPS) to Melbourne (MELA)
Looking for a cheap flight from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne (DPS-MELA)? Flights fares for Denpasar Bali to Melbourne start at INR 8851. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
Flight information Denpasar Bali to Melbourne
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Denpasar Bali and Melbourne is about 7 hr 25 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 3 hours: The time in Denpasar Bali is 3 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Denpasar Bali is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 06:13:41. For Melbourne the timezone is: UTC +11:00 and the local time now: 09:13:41.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
- Weekly there are 4 flights between Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
- The earliest flight from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne is at 12:45.
- The latest flight is at 23:15.
- The cheapest price for flight from Denpasar Bali Melbourne is INR 8851.
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Denpasar Bali - Melbourne?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|